Best Cutlery for Home and Restaurant Use
Cutlery is one of the “must have utensils” since you can’t do without them. When choosing your kitchen flatware, it is necessary to consider the quality and pocket friendly. There are three main types of cutlery according to the knive pros at เตาแก๊ส: stainless steel cutlery, gold and silver plated cutlery and sterling silver cutlery. Stainless steel cutlery is widely used in homes and restaurants due to its quality and affordability. Gold and silver cutlery are quite expensive and require a lot of cleaning and maintenance. The sterling silver cutlery is way too far expensive than stainless steel and gold and silver cutleries. This shows that Stainless Steel cutlery is the best cutlery to use both at home and in eateries.
Top Five best Stainless Steel Cutlery Sets
(1) Stanley Rogers Libra Cutlery
Due to its stylish elongated design, this type of cutlery has always won the hearts of many hence the top-selling cutlery. As per the cost, Libra’s set goes for utmost 220 dollars, thus affordable to everyone. The stainless steel material used to make this cutlery is of high quality, thus increasing its durability. This cutlery is most used in restaurants due to its modern look. A set of this cutlery can be used by 8people at a go.
(2) Royal Doulton Veneto Cutlery
Royal Doulton brand goods have led for more than two centuries in terms of their quality. Their handles are well curved and have a polished mirror finishing of stainless steel. The combination of gold and stainless steel gives the utensils a luxury look and increases their durability too. This cutlery is far much better than the ones made of pure gold; and consists of twenty-four pieces. This set costs approximately $300.
(3) Stanley Rogers Clarendon
Clarendon cutlery is mostly used in many homes due to its appealing appearance and polished mirror finish. It consists of eight pieces of knives, forks, and spoons. A set of this cutlery goes for an average of $200 hence worth the price.
(4) Jean Dubost Light
The Jean Dubost Light cutlery handle is crafted with a traditional horn that gives it a unique look while promoting culture. The handle is also made of ABS plastic that has superior strength and is resistant to scratching. The quality of this cutlery is excellent, and its price is about $300.
Features of Stainless Steel Cutlery
(1) Fire and Heat resistant: Stainless Steel cutlery does not transmit heat, making them fit at any temperatures, whether high or low.
(2) They are rust-free: This type of flatware is resistant to corrosion, which gives it a longer lifespan.
(3) Highly Hygienic: This cutlery is easy to clean, making it easy to maintain hygiene, mostly in eateries.
(4) High-quality material: The stainless steel material used in making this cutlery is super good, and in return, last for a long period.
(5) The strength-weight ratio of this cutlery is far much better than those of other types.